Virtual Lunch and Learn - Topic: Inspired Leadership – An Essential for Leading High Performance Teams

  • Share:
Name: Virtual Lunch and Learn - Topic: Inspired Leadership – An Essential for Leading High Performance Teams
Date: January 21, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EST
Event Description:

Grab your lunch and join us for a lunchtime seminar.

How do you feel about employee morale, engagement, and productivity in your organization?  Which of the following realities are you experiencing?

  1. You are thrilled with the proactive, positive, energetic, goal achieving attitude and results from your staff.
  2. You are getting by but don’t have much to cheer about.
  3. You are frustrated with mediocre engagement and productivity and wondering how to turn things around.

Are you a manager or supervisor who is frustrated or just getting by? If so, this Inspired Leadership Lunch ‘n’ Learn is for you! You may not be aware that individuals only control 30% of the factors that lead to engagement and productivity. Their managers control the other 70%. Two-thirds of people have quit a job to get away from a toxic boss who was hindering their workplace effectiveness. Others stay, collect a pay check, and achieve mediocre results.  
What is the root of this problem? Workplace research says “It’s the Manager”! Most supervisors don’t have the skills to develop and sustain high performers. Leaders tend to be the bottleneck that limits the organization’s results.
Do you want to stop hindering your staff from being successful? Do you want to unleash their potential to generate strong results?
Then join Cathie Leimbach of Agon Leadership to experience 2 communication strategies that engage employees and discover 15 essential practices of effective managers.
 

Date/Time Information:
January 21, 2020
12:00pm 


 
Contact Information:
Tammy Cascio
Fees/Admission:
Cost: Free
 
Set a Reminder:
Enter your email address below to receive a reminder message.