Agon Leadership focuses on helping leaders engage employees and build healthy teams.
We offer training, coaching, facilitation, and consulting on organizational leadership and employee development. The core of Agon Leadership's work is helping managers and supervisors develop the skills and implement the leadership practices to move from today's predominate leadership strategy of command and control to the empowering leadership style of trust and inspire.
To this end, our most common client work includes:
• training and coaching in Conversational Management which equips people leaders to value, respect, and develop employees, increasing engagement, empowerment, morale, retention, productivity, and the organization's bottom line
• training in leading effective, interactive group meetings where learning, buy-in, and informed consensus decision-making take place
• interactive in-person and virtual training in various personal, professional, and team development topics which enhance workplace culture, job satisfaction, and organizational success
• coaching groups and individuals to implement effective leadership practices
• facilitating group decision-making processes including strategic planning and problem solving, and
• supporting the boards of non-profits to be highly effective governing teams
Most of our clients are for-profits, non-profits, or government agencies with 50 to 500 employees.